nufw-users

[Nufw-users] Windows client

From: Alessandro Coluccelli
Subject: [Nufw-users] Windows client
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 17:29:50 +0200

Hi,
I'd like to install NuFW for user based authentication and logging of network activities (due to our university's security policy). However, what prevents me to do that right now is the need for a Windows client. Looking at the NuFW site, it seems the only available Windows client is non-free. Is there any free or open-source implementation of the Windows client? Or is someone planning to develop such a client in the near future?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Alessandro

--
Alessandro Coluccelli
Dipartimento di Scienze del Mare - Università Politecnica delle Marche