nufw-users

[Nufw-users] operating systems filtering

From: El kateb donia
Subject: [Nufw-users] operating systems filtering
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 06:42:40 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
I am new user of nufw solution, my purpose is to perform operating systems filtering thus i want to use Nufw to block windows users to access internet and to allow linux users.
I have read that Nufw permits me to do this functionnality but i wonder how.
I rely really on your precious collaboration.
Cordially
Donia