nufw-users

[Nufw-users] Listen queues with NFQUEUE (nufw -q Queue number)

From: david . bebel
Subject: [Nufw-users] Listen queues with NFQUEUE (nufw -q Queue number)
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 13:46:26 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Is it possible to listen more than 1 queue with option -q?

I want to say: Can I do with -q : nufw -q 1,2 Or i have to launch 2 demons (process) of nufw (one with -q 1 and one with -q 2)??

PS: more informations for use iptables's rules for NUFW 2.x.x ( with NFQUEUE ) on the site will be a good idea because it's difficult to find somme doc for rules with NFQUEUE and options for launch nufw.

Cordialement,
BEBEL David

Avec Neuf, on peut envoyer jusqu'à 9Go par mail.
Decouvrez Neuf Giga
http://www.neufgiga.com