nufw-users

[Nufw-users] Re: 'LIBS' previously defined here

From: Eric Leblond
Subject: [Nufw-users] Re: 'LIBS' previously defined here
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:12:00 +0200

Le jeudi 20 octobre 2005 à 12:30 +0330, Muhammad a écrit :
> Bonjour Eric,
>
> I have a major problem in building nuFW: the configuration scripts
> halts with an error like this:
>
> [...]
> src/support/dbm/Makefile.am:10: LIBS was already defined in condition
> TRUE, which includes condition USE_GDBM
> configure.ac:5: ..'LIBS' previously defined here

Can you provide the command you use. It looks like an autogen.sh result,
you do not need to use it to compile nufw from source distribution.
Furthermore this message is common and is just a warning message.
Compilation should work despite of this message.

> I tried different distros (Fedora Core3, Knoppix Debian installation),
> different versions of nuFW (1.0.13 and 1.0.14) and also different
> versions of automake. I also searched the web to see any hints. But
> there was no luck.

PS : can you susbcribe to nufw-users to continue this discussion ?

BR,
--
Eric Leblond <address@hidden>