nsl-development

[Nsl-development] USB Flash Drive Factory/Amy china

From: Amy
Subject: [Nsl-development] USB Flash Drive Factory/Amy china
Date: 9 Oct 2015 02:05:01 +0800

Dear nsl-development,

How are you?
My name is Amy,from USB Flash Drive Factory in China.
We are a usb drive manufacturer and have been in business for over 10 years.
Customized usb drive with company logo is avaliable, and it is a great idea as gifts for advertisement.
Our MOQ is 200 pieces per order.Delivery time is 15 days after deposit.

Our payment terms are 30% of the total payment as a deposit,then the remaining 70% prior to shipping.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Contact:Amy(Sales Manager)
E-mail: address@hidden
Website:www.usbdrive737.com