Re: [nmh-workers] Reply to Ralph Corderoy

From: wilson
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] Reply to Ralph Corderoy
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 09:26:15 -0700

Ah, great minds do settle into the same groove. :))  as you must have
noted from my last message.

env | grep MTS returns nothing, under either wilson or root.

Oh oh, I'm embarrassed.  /etc/nmh/mts.conf, owned by root, has mod 600.
I changed it to 644, and removed the -server option from the send
line in .mh_profile-----and send works.

My mistake basically was after originally editing mts.conf as su
I didn't change the permissions so wilson could read it.

Please forgive me for overlooking that.  I am very grateful for your
help (may hope to have it again).

Stewart