Re: [nmh-workers] [mhical] accepting google calendar meeting invitation

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] [mhical] accepting google calendar meeting invitation
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 11:01:42 +0100

Hi David,

> I wonder if Google needs the DESCRIPTION in the reply.  mhical strips it.

Could me.  Google put an odd warning it in given it's just a
description.  You'd think they'd key off just the UID.

    Please do not edit this section of the description.

I noticed there were two vCalendar files in the invitation email Tom
forward, though they seem the same.

Can an invitation be sent to Gmail and accepted so what it sends out
examined for clues, e.g. DESCRIPTION present?

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy