ngl-devel

[ngl-devel] ngl.h

From: Remy Muller
Subject: [ngl-devel] ngl.h
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:52:28 +0100

hi again,

still with the latest ngl, I'm having troubles compiling some examples.

the error comes from ngl.h

<code>
#ifndef GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object
   typedef ptrdiff_t GLintptrARB;
   typedef ptrdiff_t GLsizeiptrARB;
#endif
</code>

<error>
syntax error: missing ';' before identifier 'GLintptrARB'
</error>

If I have well understood, this piece of code should handle the case where these 2 typedef are not defined in <GL/glext.h> but in my case it is already defined and the preprocessor should skip these lines as 'GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object' is already defined.

cheers

remy

--
//         address@hidden          \\
\\     Equipe Applications temps-réel    //