nano-devel

Contributing getprogname.c for NonStop

From: rsbecker
Subject: Contributing getprogname.c for NonStop
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 18:34:17 -0400

Hi Nano Team,

I would like to contribute an implementation of getprogname() for the
NonStop platform. What is the best way to contribute this? I have a few
other patches for the platform as well that I can contribute.

Also, the memory_full() method in alloca.c appears not to be portable. May I
ask what this does do that I can implement it?

Thanks,
Randall

--
Brief whoami: NonStop&UNIX developer since approximately
UNIX(421664400)