myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment wiki is down....

From: Sean Bechhofer
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment wiki is down....
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:50:31 +0100

On 28 Aug 2009, at 10:48, Alan Williams wrote:

Carole Goble wrote:
Alan
I can't access the wiki either

It seems intermittent. By the time we've noted it and Danius suggests something then it is likely to have reappeared.

We need to find out whether non-Manchester people also have problems and whether it is just the wiki or more Southampton sites that we lose.

This seems to have been continuing throughout the day. I've been finding that

http://rdf.myexperiment.org
http://sandbox.myexperiment.org
http://wiki.myexperiment.org

have all come and gone. In a completely unscientific experiment, my partner was able to see these via our home broadband connection when I couldn't. If we haven't already done so, we should report this to our systems administration as it may be a symptom of some other problem.

        Sean

--
Sean Bechhofer
School of Computer Science