mustux-devel

Re: [Mustux-devel] Regarding ALSA implementation

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Mustux-devel] Regarding ALSA implementation
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:16:25 +0100

Am Donnerstag, 13. November 2003 22:05 schrieb Remon Sijrier:
> Oh, and try to upgrade to the latest alsa version, I've read somewhere that
> Mandrake ships with quite an old version of alsa!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Remon

ok, I will try to upgrade alsa ... somehow or other ASAP, but I do not have
much free time right now :-(
there is again a cool event in my hometown we will revisit, for example:
We will go to a BIG dinner this evening, where ALL local winegrowers  present
some of her best vines. This means ... I "can" test ~100 different vines
during dinner!!! Well ... this will be a very pleasant evening. hehehe ;-)))

But again ... doing recordingings using muse (44100Hz, 16 bit), for example,
is working pretty good and also _was_ working pretty good with protux just a
short while ago (~ 1-2 weeks ago)!!!!
So, it seems that one of the last changes in libmustux cause my actual
problem?!?

btw - just for info: got a segfault when running latest cvs ...
|   |   |   |   LEAVING Song.cc::recreate
|   |   |   LEAVING Interface.cc::update_properties
|   |   |   ENTERING Help (CONSTRUCTOR)
|   |   |   LEAVING Help (CONSTRUCTOR)
|   |   |   ENTERING GlobalPropertiesDialog (CONSTRUCTOR)
|   |   |   |   [ Retrieving key SLICE_WIDTH_FACTOR=1  ]
|   |   |   |   [ Setting GlobalPropertiesDialog slice width factor text box
to 1 ]
|   |   |   |   [ Retrieving key JMB_CLEAR_TIME=2000  ]
|   |   |   |   [ Retrieving key JMB_DOUBLE_FACT_TIMEOUT=200  ]
|   |   |   |   [ Retrieving key JMB_HOLD_TIMEOUT=200  ]
|   |   |   |   [ Retrieving key DEFAULT_NUM_TRACKS=6  ]
|   |   |   |   [ Retrieving key HZOOM_LEVEL=23  ]
|   |   |   LEAVING GlobalPropertiesDialog (CONSTRUCTOR)
|   |   |   ENTERING MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::init
|   |   |   |   ENTERING MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::activate
Segmentation fault
address@hidden protux]$

greetings
reinhard