mustux-devel

Re: [Mustux-devel] it is required/saver to patent jmb ?

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Mustux-devel] it is required/saver to patent jmb ?
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:43:30 -0400

If such a patent will garantee nobody can make it proprietary, I agree.

Anyway, nobody can get a patent on JMB, since one requisite to require a patent
is to be new and unpublished.
We have TONS of proofs we created this in 24 aug 2000, so there is no way (I
believe) to fear, and it is wide published.

anyway, I hate patents, if someone patent JMB, I will ignore it and become a
criminal, because
that would be stupid.

:-)