mldonkey-tasks

[Mldonkey-tasks] [task #12622] saved searches with email notifications

From: ygrek
Subject: [Mldonkey-tasks] [task #12622] saved searches with email notifications
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 07:59:27 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Should Start On: Sun 19 May 2013 12:00:00 AM GMT
   Should be Finished on: Sun 19 May 2013 12:00:00 AM GMT

Details:

martin f. krafft:

At times, I search the p2p tubes for a file without success.
Usually, the file appears a few days later.

It would be really cool if mldonkey could then send me an e-mail
when (new) search results become available.

The way this would/could work is that the UI provides an option to
save a search. mldonkey then runs saved searches once a day and
e-mails the owner with the results.

Ideally, it should exclude from the results files that were already
reported.

I realise this is a big feature to ask for, but mldonkey already has
users, searches, runs as a daemon and can send e-mail, so maybe it
isn't too much to ask for.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?12622>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/