masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] [Fwd: master open source]

From: Carles Mateu
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] [Fwd: master open source]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:54:32 -0000

Hi Anne/list:

I only have information of one such a master, ours :-D

In the University of Lleida (Catalonia, SPAIN) we're giving one official master degree (One of "Bologna Process" degrees) called (I translate from official catalan name):

Master in Free Software Engineering
(Màster en Enginyeria de Programari Lliure)

Master's web site is at:
http://www.udl.cat/estudis/masters_eng/Master_course_in_Engineering_of_Free_Software.html
(English version is still in progress although all class contents are in english, or almost all, and all contents are/will be free, CCommons).

Attendance is "half-presential" (whatever that means :-D).