masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] The tasks

From: Joaquin Seoane
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] The tasks
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:44:55 +0100

I have closed the task 3095 "Planning of the February Meeting".

I guess that 3097 "EU Application (Socrates Erasmus CD, PROG)"
should be closed too, and the files moved to the download area, for
example.

Task 3096 "Make XSL template to convert Courses XML datasheets into Docbook"
I guess it is more advanced. But I do not see the template in the CVS.
I think that de Comunidad de Madrid documents, specially the course
descriptions, should be placed somwhere, like the CD application.