lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] An Issue with Print Append?

From: Chime Hart
Subject: [Lynx-dev] An Issue with Print Append?
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 08:55:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi All: All-of-a-sudden my print menu, option6 append is broken. Now it hangs after "printing file, please wait" Something like append to file. At that point nothing will type except for controll+c. Even if I type a file name to append, it won't save. I am useing the latest Debian SID
Lynx Version 2.9.0 (15 Jan 2024)
libwww-FM 2.14, SSL-MM 1.4.1, GNUTLS 3.8.3, ncurses 6.4.20240113(wide)
Built on linux-gnu.
Back again live. This is rather an inconvenience, as I save alot of news articles, appending as the day continues. Here seems to be the line in my lynx.cfg file
DOWNLOADER:Append to a local file:/bin/echo -n "Append to filename\: "; read fn; csh -c
"cat %s >> $fn":TRUE
It feels like this just broke for me quite recently. Thanks so much in advance
Chime