lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and Wordpress?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and Wordpress?
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 16:43:14 -0500 (EST)

Hi Chime,
I respect your experience, but that was not my question.
One reason why I point this out is that, for example, bold blind beauty uses WordPress.
And their efforts work perfectly, at least the elements I seek, with lynx.
After all, if the videos you are getting are on YouTube, then YouTube itself adds complexities, and lack of inclusion.
Best,
Karen