lwip-users

[lwip-users] Unable to get httpd_inits working

From: Christer Eriksson
Subject: [lwip-users] Unable to get httpd_inits working
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2023 10:04:00 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to get a HTTPS server running using httpd_inits, but when I try to connect the client's connection is reset immediately.

If I run the non TLS HTTP it works fine. I am served what I expect.

Replacing httpd_init with

  struct altcp_tls_config *conf = altcp_tls_create_config_server_privkey_cert(privkey, strlen(privkey)+1, 0, 0, cert, strlen(cert)+1);
  LWIP_ASSERT("Failed to create https server config", conf != NULL);
  httpd_inits(conf);

gives no runtime errors, but does not seem to hit any mbedtls functions either (e.g. altcp_mbedtls_bio_recv).

I get the following when trying to connect
Client -> Lwip: TCP:SYN
Client <- Lwip: TCP:SYN, ACK
Client -> Lwip: TCP:ACK
Client <- Lwip: TCP:RST, ACK

I fail to get any meaningful error logs.

Any ideas where I should troubleshoot?

I am running LWIP 2.1.3 and mbedtls 2.28.4.

Thanks!