lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Randomly delayed frame (STM32070 package including LwIP

From: stevestrong
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Randomly delayed frame (STM32070 package including LwIP v1.4.1)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 01:31:43 -0700 (MST)

Hi again,
The whole system seems very dependent on the debug outputs.
I placed debug prints on different places and I always get different
results, with partially strange behavior, including sending ACK for not
received frames.

So I think this is a dead end, because no developer would probably assist me
to have this issue solved.

That is why I decided to upgrade to v2.1.2, downloaded form here:
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/lwip/lwip-2.1.2.zip

And here comes the very first problem: the compiler throws the error:

lwip/arch.h:48:10: fatal error: arch/cc.h: No such file or directory
 #include "arch/cc.h"

Do I make something wrong or is this header really missing from the zip?

I searched for any report regarding this error message in the mailing list
archives, but could not find any.

Did anyone tested this version at all?
Where can I find a really working no-sys webserver example using v2.1.2?

Appreciate any reply. Thanks.