lwip-users

[lwip-users] Simple no OS RAW web server and no framework websocket exam

From: AfdhalAtiffTan
Subject: [lwip-users] Simple no OS RAW web server and no framework websocket example?
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 17:52:24 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I am very new to the lwIP and web development, and I need some directions.

I've seen a lot of cool demo of websocket + webserver on ESP8266 platform on
youtube and I am wondering if lwIP can achieve the same. I am using SAM E70
Xplained Atmel development board.

I tried to learn http, css, and javascript, and, I am still struggling to
understand websocket. Most of the tutorial on youtube uses a framework
called socket.io.

My question is, is it possible for me to have a simple raw, no os, websocket
+ webserver example?
I wanted to display realtime ADC value without needed to refresh the webpage
manually.

I got the raw httpd example to work, but, I am still lost.
A hint on what I should learn would be helpful too.

Thank you.