lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 2.1.0 released

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 2.1.0 released
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 15:04:22 +0200

On 10.10.2018 08:36, wdyrobot wrote:
Hi Simon,
    I am trying to use  the latest version 2.1.0 for mbedtls application. but I can not find any example in the 2.1.0 package.
so could you help to share a simple example to show how to use the mbedtls via the new altcp API? many thanks in advance.

I'll include something in the next release. I haven't done so before as this really depends on the external library (i.e. mbedtls), but I can see this is obviously too complicated without an example ;-)

Until then, have you read this:
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2018-08/msg00025.html

Simon