lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #10327] test/fuzz: Add script to convert between dif

From: Jan Breuer
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #10327] test/fuzz: Add script to convert between different formats
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 04:59:17 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #3, patch #10327 (project lwip):

A bit off topic, but I was also a bit hesitant to post my complete rewrite of
makefsdata in Python, as it would be the first script in that language in
LwIP.

The Perl implementation is incomplete, and Perl has always been a bit of a
mystery to me, and the C implementation is hard to extend. My Python script is
comparable in length to the Perl one, but comparable in features to the C
one.

So, Simon, should we publish tools for LwIP even if they are in Python?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?10327>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/