bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-obsolete-packages-owner
Subject: bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:48:30 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: There's a lot more of it than there used to be - which is a
wonderful thing - but far less than there should be.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-obsolete-packages

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: There's a lot more of it than there used to be - which is a wonderful thing - but far less than there should be. Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:47:53 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

In the conservative camp is Jay Olshansky, who believes that extending
the healthy human life span is not a near-future possibility.

" While progress towards cures is held back by legislators and special
interest groups, tens of millions continue to suffer and die. It is
difficult to estimate just how damaging the current restrictions have
been to the field to date, but if the current restrictions are not
eventually lifted, patients will suffer needlessly. phpAs those of you
who read the Longevity Meme through a feed should already be noticing,
I've made a minor - and quite possibly overdue - change to the feed
structure.

The study suggests that Alzheimer's is not like cancer in this respect,
and this is a good thing.
In the conservative camp is Jay Olshansky, who believes that extending
the healthy human life span is not a near-future possibility. htmThe
Daily Yomiuri reports that Japanese researchers have succeeded in
growing correctly-structured capillary blood vessels from embryonic stem
cells. phpI have posted my comments on the recent SAGE Crossroads
interview with Leon Kass of the President's Council on Bioethics to the
Fight Aging! We should get up and apply the same treatment to the next
anti-research bill that tries to curb stem cell research and
regenerative medicine!

As the scientist leading the latest trial says: "We have a lot of
patients that are marching on towards end-stage heart failure.

The future of our health and longevity depends on this research. phpThe
world seems divided into two camps on this topic.

Politics, as a rule, isn't pretty or fair.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 6dd7c2e087d92a95d65f701cf76afb8ed7f7ca76