bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:32:46 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Gewinn!(Final Notice)

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Gewinn!(Final Notice) Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:31:27 -0500 User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.0.4)
Gewinn!(Win Final Notice)

ENGLISH VERSION TO GERMAN AND DUTCH TRANSLATED.

VODAFONE.NL.

LOTTERY AND GAMING INTERNET MESSAGE CENTRE

Stationplein 77

Rosendaal-Holland.

Tel:0031-626-511-765

Fax:0031 847-376-155

www.vodafone.nl

VODAFONE.NL PROMOTIONS PRESENTS
FREE EMAIL COMPUTER BALLOT SUMMER BONANZA.

(COUPON WINNING NUMBER: XWIN-01257DEN)

Dear Winner,

You have won the sum of EUR1.000.000 {One Million Euros} from the
vodafone database of internet email users held today, from which your
email address was randomly balloted which came out attached to the
winning coupon number XWIN-01257DEN.

This winning prize is of a totally cash money of five millions euros
which under five lucky winners with their e-mail in appendix to this
same coupon winning number is shared one million to each five winners.

This lottery is a Summer promotional program by VODAFONE.NL to
advertise to the world its existence. All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from over 50,000 companies and
2,000,000 individual email addresses from all over the world, as part
of our international promotions program, which we intend to conduct
several times a year.

Being one of the luck winners,we hereby contact you to claim your
winning amount quickly as this is a free email computer ballot bonanza
lottery promotion. A copy of this message is sent to manager of public
relations.
Failure to claim your winning will result to rollover or reversion of
the winning sum. We also use this medium to notify you that the
expiring or lapse date to claim your winning prize is on the 30th May
2007.

To claim your winning prize, contact the manager with your coupon
winning number XWIN-01257DEN.

VODAFONE.NL

Manager Public Relations.

André van der Elsen.(Mr)

Tel:0031-626-511-765

Fax:0031 847-376-155

Reply Email:address@hidden

Please reply with any of the above reply email and call for
verification Keep this winning notification message confidential away
from public notice to prevent double claims and impersonation until
after remittance/payment to you.

Provide below informations:

Name:

Nationality:

Country of Residence:

Occupation:

Tel number:

Email:

COUPON WINNING NUMBER: XWIN-01257DEN.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.For verification and procedures
contact by calling.

Regards,

Kim Brockworst.(Mrs.)

(Coördinator)

www.vodafone.nl

This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is for the
use of the addressee only. It may contain proprietary, confidential
and/or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission.If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not, directly or indirectly,use, disclose,
distribute, print or copy any part of this message.If you believe you
have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies of
it from your system and notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail.Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
content in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

VODAFONE.NL

LOTTERIE-UND SPIEL-INTERNET-ANZEIGE MITTE

Stationplei

--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 6d5cd6889aa7be09d60d8c4bd294cff5da6ea992