bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 02:02:41 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: ticket number 3352909286

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: ticket number 3352909286 Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 06:51:15 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

FROM Mrs Sonya Una
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD
DEPARTMENT
RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Congratulations to you as
we bring toyour notice, the results of the Second Category draws.
We
are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the First
Category,
which is part of our promotional draws. The draws are being
officially
announced on 8th of May, 2007. Participants were selected
through a
computer ballot system drawn from 1,400,000 email addresses
of individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia,
Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as part of our International
Promotions Program.
Your e-mail address, attached to ticket number
3352909286, with serial number
021768552876 drew the lucky numbers MVW
912563282/CVG and consequently won
in the First Category.You have
therefore been awarded a lump sum pay
out of 800,000.00 (Eight Hundred
Thousand Euros), which
is the winning payout for Category A winners.
This is from a total cash prize of 4,000,000.00
Million Euros shared
amongst the first 5 (5)lucky winners in this
category

CONGRATULATIONS!
You are advised to contact the us by email.
Failure
to do so may warrant disqualification.
NOTE: For easy reference and
identification,
find below your Reference and Batch numbers.
Remember
to quote these numbers in your
correspondence with your claims agent.

REF Number: PRL/26784798/KL45
coupon number: KBE/2642751799/04783
your application to us so that we can
forward it your paying
financial
institutions,
*************************************
Mr.
Frank Mclaren
Reply email: address@hidden

Congratulations once again from
all our staff and thank you for being
part of our promotions program.

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs Sonya Una

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm b7241ddc318326438e46088641334c286f6cdc8a