bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:05:43 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Attention Friend...Please Your Response Is Needed

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Attention Friend...Please Your Response Is Needed Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:58:40 +0000
Compliment Friend,

I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$11.2M, which I seek your
partnership in accommodating for me.

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:
I am Ms. Kimaeva Lioudmila, a personal secretary to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the
richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies: Chairman CEO:
YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank
(A reputable financial institution with its branches all over the world).

SOURCE OF FUNDS:
The documents of the above funds in question was handed over to me to be
used in payment of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my
boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Already the funds have been deposited some where
in the UK (undisclosed for now), where the final crediting is expected to
be carried out. While I was on the process, My Boss got arrested for his
involvement on politics. You can catch more of the story on this
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html

YOUR ROLE:
All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted sum
and I will arrange for the documentation which will enable transfer of the
sum to you. I have decided to use this sum to relocate to American continent
and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates. The
transaction has to be concluded in less than 2 weeks. As soon as I get your
willingness to comply through my most private email address:
address@hidden, I will give you more details and sites that will enable find out more about the transaction.

Thank you very much

Regards,

Miss Kima Lioud

Note: Please all message should be forwarded to my private E-mail at address@hidden

Could you be the guest MSN Movies presenter? Click Here to Audition
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm e08309609caaa067c06474cfd4dfb55da4d9a454