[Linphone-users] problem with linphonecsh on raspberry pi zero

From: Thomas Kaufmann
Subject: [Linphone-users] problem with linphonecsh on raspberry pi zero
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 10:51:05 +0000

Hello

I want to use linphonecsh on a raspberry pi zero. the initialization works correct. I can call the raspberry pi over my fritz-box.
If I use linphonec, it rings waiting for the command "answer", then the phone call starts. But if I use linphoncsh it ring not realy one time then it automatically answer.

The "autoanswer" is off. If it is on, there is no ringing. it answer immidiatelly and the call is working.

The raspberry works with raspi os bullseye last release.
I got the installation from the normal repository "sudo apt-get install linphone*".

Does have anyone an idea, how to make linephonecsh waiting for the answer command?

Waiting for your answer

best regards
Thomas

Here is my configuration file:

[net]
nat_policy_ref=eqcIO9p9VytoS7g
download_bw=0
upload_bw=0
mtu=1300

[nat_policy_0]
ref=eqcIO9p9VytoS7g

[sip]
root_ca=/usr/share/linphone/rootca.pem
verify_server_certs=1
verify_server_cn=1
contact=sip:user@unknown-host
media_encryption=none
guess_hostname=1
inc_timeout=30
in_call_timeout=0
delayed_timeout=4
register_only_when_network_is_up=1
register_only_when_upnp_is_ok=1
default_proxy=0

[app]
auto_download_incoming_files_max_size=-1
sender_name_hidden_in_forward_message=0

[misc]
uuid=ecf0d3a8-ab7b-00e0-b5d5-7988ac5cea9a
user_certificates_path=/home/user/.linphone-usr-crt

[video]
capture=0
display=0
show_local=0
size=vga

[rtp]
audio_rtp_port=7078
video_rtp_port=9078
text_rtp_port=11078
audio_jitt_comp=60
video_jitt_comp=60
nortp_timeout=30
audio_adaptive_jitt_comp_enabled=1
video_adaptive_jitt_comp_enabled=1

[sound]
remote_ring=/usr/share/sounds/linphone/ringback.wav
playback_gain_db=0.000000
mic_gain_db=0.000000
echocancellation=0

[audio_codec_0]