[Linphone-users] Telecommunications secrecy

From: Koray Ersin
Subject: [Linphone-users] Telecommunications secrecy
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 13:19:14 +0200

Dear Sir or Madam,

In the company I work for, we are interested in using your software. However, before we proceed, we would like to ensure that the confidentiality of telecommunications is guaranteed with your services.

Could you please provide us with information regarding the security and protection of confidential communication? We need assurance that our data and communication will be adequately protected while using your software.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Best regards

Koray Ersin