[Linphone-developers] Video call issue

From: Wiem Feddaoui
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Video call issue
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 17:26:28 +0100

Hello,

I've been using Linphone as a softphone client with an Asterisk server. I'm checking video calls between two Android phones. Audio calls work fine on both phones, but I encountered a problem with video calls. On the first phone, both sides' videos are displayed, but on the second phone, only the self-view is displayed.

Could you please provide assistance in resolving this issue? Any guidance or troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Wiem Feddaoui