Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone SDK compatibility

From: Jayabharath Plsind
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone SDK compatibility
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 05:21:08 +0000

Hi Mark,
I have been implemented Linphone in Xamarin forms(Android & iOS), but as per linphone developer it won’t support to MAUI. Earlier they mentioned that it supports in MAUI in their portal now they removed it from their portal. Hope they will update it soon. Please let us know if you found any way to implement it in MAUI

Regards,

Jay