[Linphone-developers] Linphone SDK and NET MAUI framework

From: Mark Reichert
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone SDK and NET MAUI framework
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 21:17:03 +0000

Hi fellow devs,

I’ve recently discovered linphone and would like to implement it into my NET MAUI app (Only targeting Android and iOS platforms). I see there’s samples for how to use linphone in Xamarin (android and iOS), but nothing for NET MAUI. I’m curious if it’s even possible to implement the linphone sdk and use it.

I’ve ran into issues inside the LinphoneWrapper.cs file with functions like ‘linphone_logging_service_get()’ and ‘linphone_factory_create_core_3()’.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Is this even possible to do?

Thanks,
Mark