[Linphone-developers] An issue about presence subscription

From: Amin Alinezhad
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 11:36:56 +0330

Hi,
According to my previous email, I realized that there are 2 ways to make a subscription via LibLinPhone.
1. Creating Friend and FriendList and Set the FriendList To the Core.
2. Creating independent subscription via Core.CreateSubscribe().
If I follow first way the LibLinPhone send the blew SIP message :
    Message Header
        Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.100.212:5060;branch=z9hG4bK.idSwVuBW2;rport