Re: [Linphone-developers] help with installation

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] help with installation
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:11:40 +0100

Hi Marcial,

Thanks for your interest in Linphone.

This mailing list is a free communication tool for the Linphone developer community.
To require a quote for a paid service (such as server installation, support contracts, technical assistance), please send an email to sales@belledonne-communications.com with a bit more detail about your project (features requested, number of targeted accounts, use case…) and I’ll be the one replying to you.

Best regards,

Elisa NECTOUX
Sales & Marketing Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project | Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!