[Linphone-developers] linphone-sdk iOS VoLTE

From: Яровой Павел
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone-sdk iOS VoLTE
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 17:02:46 +0700

Good day.
I'm using linphone-sdk in my ios application. The application is designed to attract calls from multi-subscriber intercoms, which are usually located at entrances. I ran into the following problem. It was discovered that registration on the SIP server does not occur when volte is turned on for one particular mobile phone operator. However, this problem is not stable and depends on the region in which the user is located. It was found that when volte is turned on, this operator has two network interfaces, one of which does not have access to the Internet, therefore, when volte is turned off, the problem with registration disappears. Attempts to search for information were unsuccessful. I would like to know if this problem is in linphone-sdk or my application, and if this is a problem in my application, then what am I doing wrong and where can I read more?

Thank you,
Yarovoy P.A.