[Linphone-developers] Linphone code compatible with latest FFMpeg API

From: John Coemans
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone code compatible with latest FFMpeg API
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 21:40:17 +0000

Dears

Is there a version of the Linphone repo on GitHub that would be compatible with the latest FFMpeg API ? Even on 'master' I still see references to old deprecated FFMpeg functions like avcodec_register_all, avcodec_encode_video,avcodec_decode_video2, avcodec_get_context_defaults3

Isn't there a version of the code that I could use on my raspberry PI 4 with the latest FFMpeg shared libraries ?

thanks for your help.

Best Regards