[Linphone-developers] Linphone logo customization

From: Mardson Oliveira
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone logo customization
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 12:03:59 -0300

Dear sirs,

We would like to express our interest in customizing the Linphone Softphone with the inclusion of our company logo, G4Flex. We are eager to understand the procedures required for this customization, as well as the associated costs and the relevant contract that must be established to ensure a successful collaboration.

We thank you in advance for any attention and guidance you can provide us regarding this matter.

Yours sincerely,