[Linphone-developers] Video quality good for outgoing calls, and poor fo

From: John Coemans
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Video quality good for outgoing calls, and poor for incoming calls
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 20:39:51 +0000

Dears

I have 2 devices : 1 smartphone & 1 raspberry PI. Both are running linphone. Both are on the same WIFI.

When I call the smartphone from the PI, the video quality is pretty good. When I call the PI from the smartphone, the video quality is poor, some frames are dropped (errors returned by the H264 decoder)...

In both cases, the H264 encoder/decoder is used, so can someone explain the reason and how this could be fixed ?

Thanks

Best Regards

John