[Linphone-developers] A tiny little suggestion for improvement

From: Matthias Deeke
Subject: [Linphone-developers] A tiny little suggestion for improvement
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 08:03:38 +0200

Dear member of the LinPhone Developer circle

First let me thank you for the great development work of this application you have done so far. I am enjoying this app on a daily basis!

I have a suggestion for improvement of the user interface of the LinPhone App:

In the "Preferences" -> "User - Interface" you have already an button for "Autostart app".

Could you add an button for "Start app in tray only"?

That would ease the handling of the app.

Thanks for consideration!

Best regards and keep up continuing your great job.

Matthias Deeke