[Linphone-developers] Disable auto reply on SMS

From: dab
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Disable auto reply on SMS
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 14:08:04 -0400

Hey I just started using this app recently and it's pretty nice compared to others. But there is one thing I'm having a problem with.

I'm using SMS, and when I receive automatic messages, it sends a receipt reply. I think this is called IMDN. The automated systems don't like the reply for some reason, and it might be that it's not getting through my sip provider properly (anveo). This results in them sending me another message "this number doesn't receive texts". Linphone sends another response and o end up with thousands of text messages in a short period of time.

I'd really like to be able to disable these responses. I'm not sure I have the knowhow to make that happen.

Dan