Re: [Linphone-developers] Support Needed

From: Julien Favre-Bulle
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Support Needed
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 08:52:50 +0200

Hello,

Please kindly note that we decided to go with Xamarin as a cross platform wrapper. We don’t have a Linphone SDK version in Flutter or some documentation as well.

It’s possible to use Flutter on top of our library though. Our SDK is in Kotlin for Android and Swift for iOS making them compatible with Flutter.

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developer

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
julien.fb@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

https://www.linphone.org