[Linphone-developers] Linphone app not working

From: Keani Shayde
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone app not working
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 11:24:19 +1300

Morning
I've been logged into my linphone app for the last 2months, with no problems. This morning I woke up and it says connection failed with a red dot and I tried to login again and it says account doesn't exist or password is incorrect, when my account does infact exist and I am not using incorrect password to login, can you please help me with this