[Linphone-developers] New Linphone-sdk-5.0 is not support for Linphone-i

From: Safrana Shereen
Subject: [Linphone-developers] New Linphone-sdk-5.0 is not support for Linphone-iphone-4.2
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 04:55:37 +0000

Hi there,

We are currently using linphone-sdk version 4.2 in linphone-iphone app. It was done in 2019 Aug. But we have plan to upgrade the sdk version. But when we are integrate the sdk version to 5.0 then the app having so much of errors.

Is it not support for old version of linphone-iphone? (app version maybe 4.0 or 4.2)

do you have any solutions for this issue?

Please help me

Thank you.