[Linphone-developers] help

From: Agent3 Caller
Subject: [Linphone-developers] help
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 00:02:19 +0800

Good day,

I have difficulty in setting up the Linphone. I just wanted to know where can I find the Username, Password and SIP Domain? Do I have to create an account on a certain website? If so, what website is it?

We are launching our website soon and we wanted to connect Linphone through our website in order to make customer service support with our clients via Chat, Call & Email.

I hope you could help me with this. Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Jassy