Re: [Linphone-developers] Inbound call is not receiving in desktop mode

From: Serkan Demirhan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Inbound call is not receiving in desktop mode
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 07:40:38 +0100

Hello Peigo,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I have just downloaded the newer version via the link you sent and tested that.
That also produces the same issue, I can make calls but cant receive.

However, I figured out that in the Preferences > Network tab > SIP UDP Port by default points to 5060, if I change that to 7060 value and disable SIP TCP port, then I can also receive calls. Not sure if this value can be hard set during the installation phase.
image.png
Thanks,

Maven Securities Ltd

Serkan Demirhan Windows Infrastructure Technician
address@hidden

Maven Securities Ltd
+44 (0) 20 3535 7016
140 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3V 4QT
mavensecurities.com

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Maven Securities Ltd is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.