[Linphone-developers] source code for google play

From: Troy Psihovsky
Subject: [Linphone-developers] source code for google play
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 10:36:03 +0500

Hello!
we changed the source codes a bit - entered the address of our server asterisk and hid the settings we did not need, and also slightly changed the design. At the same time, in the name and description of the application, they left a linphone.
We need to download the resulting application in google play for users of our server.
Please describe the mechanism of how this can be done, because simply changing the package name does not work.
Thank you in advance!

--
________
psihovsky