[Linphone-developers] Video change from portrait and port s

From: Junk Mail
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Video change from portrait and port s
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 14:13:04 -0500

Hi

When I sent a video request from a Mac to a Android phone with the Callee the the  android phone set to auto answer the video would change from portrait to upside down.

I have set the port on my Mac to use random ports but the callee android phone ports set to default and noticed the ports did not change to a random value when the call was made to the android phone.

Thx