[Linphone-developers] updating linphone

From: John White
Subject: [Linphone-developers] updating linphone
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 20:05:54 -0700

I am using linphone Desktop 4.11 QT5.9.0 core 3.12.0, installed via flatpak on my Debian Buster system and, despite some flaws, love it.

Since Gates bought github I avoid github. Risk that he will try to kill linphone in favor of skype is too great.

I don't see a way with flatpak to see what linphone version would be installed and since I have lots of linphone contacts am concerned that reloading it might eliminate my contacts.

Any thoughts concerning this concern would be appreciated.

John