[Linphone-developers] compile linphone on Win 10 problem

From: Oleg Gurin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] compile linphone on Win 10 problem
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 23:59:19 +0300

Hello, can someone help me with compile linphone on Windows 10. I have successfully compile SDK.sln and get some nugget packages into /OUTPUT folder with Visual Studio 2017

But when I try to compile Linphone.sln a get a lot of messages that type or namespace not found (CS0246) for “Chat”, “ChatMessage”, “ChatMessageState”, “Call”, ”Core”, “CoreListener” etc.

Thanks a lot