[Linphone-developers] New User -Comments and questions

From: John Stegenga
Subject: [Linphone-developers] New User -Comments and questions
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 14:52:01 -0400

Hey all – I’m John, new user of linphone here.  Might stay, might not.
I like that I can make a sip call point to point without having to register a sip account.  I like that you list recording as a feature (I’ve not found it yet, but hey, 5 minutes in…)

But WTF with the interface?  It’s huge, and can’t be resized to something usable? I’m on windows, not android. I don’t need something the size of Canada when I’m just trying to use it for a voice dialer.

Thanks.