[Linphone-developers] Location based service with liblinphone

From: Abuila Olutosin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Location based service with liblinphone
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 16:55:10 +0100

Pardon me if my question sounds stupid. I am new to liblinphone. I am planning to create a location based service with opensips proxy and liblinphone to create an android app that can publish the phone's location to the proxy server for call routing decisions by adding a "geolocation" custom header to the REGISTER/INVITE/PUBLISH messages from the application to opensips so as to make decisions upon receiving such information.

I want to ask if it is possible to achieve this with liblinphone? And if yes, kindly point me to a comprehensive documentation about liblinphone for android.

Thank you for your cooperation.